Thursday, April 28, 2011

Official Royal Wedding Simulator - By Royal Appointment

Hooray!  After only discovering about William and Kates secret romance through the made for TV movie on Channel 5 last week, I've pleased to announce that I've received the official gig by royal appointment*, no less, for providing a means for all of you who can't actually witness the wedding for yourself - I.e. if you're Tony Blair/Gordon Brown or you happen to be spending the entirety of the day undergoing Sensory Deprivation therapy - to feel like you're actually a part of this incredibly special occasion.

Simply open up the image file below, print it out, cut out the components, assemble them carefully (with the aid of an adult and/or commoner, if necessary) and you too can be a part of this unique, special day.

Mine's a Pimms!  Hip, hip, hooray!

Official Royal Wedding Simulator
* - Lies.  Traitorous, traitorous lies.

1 comment:

  1. Private Eye carried an advert for 'The Royal Wedding Home Isolation Tank', but at £127,423 it was a little too expensive for me. Still, I wasn't doing too badly with my self-imposed media blackout until we watched that wedding-themed Doctor Who episode.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.