Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas one and all

I bloody love Christmas.  Even now, some 39 years on, I still get excited at the thought of it.  I like the atmosphere, the predictable shitty television, the food, the drink (oh boy, I like the drink) and the giving and receiving of ace stuff.  Even being ill with labyrinthitis and a crappy flu won't spoil my great expectations for this one. 

I hope each and every one of you has an awesome one.  Enjoy spoiling yourself, relish the company of family and friends and have a thoroughly deserved time away from work.  See you on the other side of Yule where we'll no doubt both be two stone heavier and thoroughly hungover. 

Rest assured, there'll be a few blog posts before the year is up - before 2010 ends with the all-singing all-dancing FoldsFive.co.uk end of year (not so) spectacular! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.