Friday, February 06, 2009

Get on your boots

I've just had the aural misfortune of hearing the new single "Get on you boots" by U2. "Ooh, it's a very different sound for them". It isn't. When it finished something was bugging me, so I've just looked up the lyrics on google. Here's a brief excerpt confirming my suspicions:

Future needs a big kiss
Winds blow with a twist
Never seen a move like this
Can you see it too
No income tax, no V.A.T.,
No money back, no guarantee,
Black or white, rich or poor,
We'll cut prices at a stroke.
God bless Hooky Street,
Viva Hooky Street,
Long live Hooky Street,
C'est magnifique, Hooky Street,
Magnifique, Hooky Street,
Hooky Street (to fade)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.