- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos. Even if you do insist on putting it through a filter so your genitalia may as well be a church window mosaic by the time you've finished tweaking with it, The photograph that is, not your genitalia.
- You may not post any close up photographs of fence posts, interesting coloured bricks, seashells or graffiti. Zoomed in imagery of chipped paint is not interesting to look at either.
- Using any of the filters that bleach the colour out of your picture do NOT make your photograph a piece of art.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Not that anybody could do a great deal of damage even if they knew it.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Instagram users. Unless they're complete bell-ends or toss-pieces. In which case go for it.
- You are not permitted to use the joke, "How much does a hipster weigh?" "An Instagram." without snorts of derision.
- That photograph of that signpost wasn't in the slightest bit interesting when it was in a normal colour scheme. Making it sepia hasn't improved it one iota.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Instagram account. While Instagram prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Instagram cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Instagram service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Instagram service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We honestly do not want to sell your photographs to a third party. Have you seen them? Unless there is a market for stock photographs of your gawping children taken using a filter that looks like the photograph is from 1977, we'd struggle to find a buyer. Have a word with yourself..
- We reserve the right to look through your photographs and point and laugh at any time we get bored in the office. Or just for shits and giggles.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users. Don't call yourself DavidBailey15. Your photographs are, in the most part, dull shit. You're not fooling anybody.
- We reserve the right to not be particularly bothered if you whinge about enhancements we may carry out during the lifetime of the Instagram service - It's free and if you don't like it, stop acting so entitled and go elsewhere.