Saturday, February 12, 2011

We Are Coll3ctive

A little while ago, I was invited to take part in an interesting idea.  Paul Silver (of the utterly bizarre 90Nz0 fame) had an idea for a collective blog, the common theme being that the posters all were members of the website b3ta (or in my case people who used to be an active member).  After several weeks of recruitment and enough articles to give it at least some depth, it's ready and can be found here or via the handy links down there to the right.  There are already some excellent contributions, with my own humble work of course included in that sweeping statement.  I've reviewed Monsters from my viewing of it at the SFX Weekender last weekend.

"But David", I hear you ask, "How will this affect our semi-regular enjoyment of your own blog?  Are you leaving us?".  A firm No, say I, as I'll be contributing to both but will undoubtedly be stealing from material from there to post on here or vice versa.  Your normal blog enjoyment should not be affected, but you can take solace that if you pop over to the "other place" (I.e. the Coll3ctive) you'll get a lot more variety and get introduced to a load of other bloggers whose stuff I really enjoy.

Go on, have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.