Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm getting married in the morning - erm, this afternoon. Ding dong the bells are going to chime.

So, suits are ready, shirts are ironed and facial stubble has been removed by electrical implements.  My last blog post as a single man as I mentally steel myself for my wedding at 2:45.  Naturally, this marks the end of this blog because as of this afternoon I'm going to have to run everything by the missus for approval*

Thanks to all of your best wishes through the old fashioned cards-in-the-mail method and that new fangled facebook thingummy.

The difficult choice I have to make now is do I change my relationship status to 'Married' during the service or afterwards?

See you all on the other side :)

* - I may sneak on in the middle of the night to make blog posts when she's fast asleep.  Just don't tell her.  Ssssshhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.