Monday, August 16, 2010

Myxymatoasties is dead - long live FoldsFive.

The blog has had a bit of a revamp; a sparkly new header for one.  Marvel in its splendour.  I've just bought the domain name http://www.foldsfive.co.uk/ to make it a damn sight easier to find, and gotten rid of the clunky myxymatoasties handle that I can barely spell correctly at the best of times. 

A recent plea for followers seems to have had some success; lots of lovely intelligent people have joined.  I imagine since they did this simple act of loyalty, they've noticed the small but valuable impact in their lives already; the increased love for life, their increased attractiveness to the opposite sex.  And the mysterious headaches and dreams of dark, eldritch things that should not be.

Why not do the same?  It's simply a click away over to the right somewhere.  Every new follower I receive gives me a warm tingly glow and encourages me to spare the life of another kitten.  The box I have of them is meowing pathetically at the moment and for every new follower I receive on this blog my hand stays from the hammer for another short blessed period.

You wouldn't watch the death of a kitten on your conscience, would you?  WOULD YOU?  Look at them.  LOOK AT THEM.  Or maybe you're the type of individual who would, which is what is preventing you from becoming a follower.  If so, drop me a line, and I'm sure we can sort something out.  The box IS very full of kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.