Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sucking all the fun out of the room

As a brave new internet experiment (I.e. something that could go very wrong, or worse - be completely ignored) I've created a new blog Killing the Joke. In league with the lovely Paul "Full" Nelson (author of the fantastic blog Plinx - which, if you haven't seen it yet, I urge you to do so. He's a legend at finding entertaining stuff on the web) we aim to deconstruct all of your favourite jokes in true post-modern fashion until very little humour remains. Have a look and submit something before it dies a death. PROMOTION ENDS.

As an aside recommendation in order to give this thread some slight credulity, if you haven't yet seen The Wrestler, I implore you to do so. A deserved oscar nomination for Mickey Rourke, and one of the most heartwrenching films I've seen in an age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.