Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update Schmupdate

New Years Resolution: Must update blog more.

Well, another resolution fucked up :) Still, this can be the first of a flurry of posts now life is returning to normal and I'm discovering the existence of free time again.

First, my mum. Regular steroid treatments have definitely caused the lymphoma to shrink, but she's been in and out for regular tests to find exactly where the cancer is. Two weeks ago she started losing her balance and found herself incapable of walking, and now the doctors think they may have damaged her back whilst performing a variety of biopsies. Her and dad just came to visit, and it was good to see them again. She's in good spirits, although worried - and dreading the doctors cutting into her back again.

Secondly, work. The product has reached the finals of an industry award which is being presented next month. This is one rare thing in my life I'm being very smug about; I did 99% of the work on it, after all. Sometimes seems all the hard work was worth while - the customer is happy, and that makes me happy.

Anyway, I promise regular updates in future. I have a lot to blog about now, so watch this space. Pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Love 'em. However, abusive or spam or Anonymous ones may well be sent straight to the bin. Thems the rules.